Ever wonder how to grow more vegetables in less space, or how to get out of the consumer rut and start living more intentionally? Or maybe you're interested in alternative energy and solar home features, or how students or renters without much money can get in the sustainability groove? Whether it's the philosophy or the politics of sustainability, or the practical knowledge to make positive changes in your life, there'll be something for everyone at the 2012 Sustainable Living Fair.The fair features:
- Eight on-site workshops offering insights into earth-friendly lifestyles, sustainability philosophy, as well as practical, hands-on experience in various aspects of sustainable living.
- Three off-site, mini-solar tours of just one hour to 75 minutes each.
- An inspirational keynoter, author and green energy guru, Dan Chiras.
- Approximately 30 educational and vendors' booths will be set up inside and outside the Student Commons of Columbia College.
- The opportunity to meet and network with sustainability minded folks from throughout mid-Missouri.
You can also RSVP as attending the SLF and use the SLF event on Facebook to invite friends by clicking here: